Customer support specialist is responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding a particular business. The ultimate goal is to provide a positive customer experience and enhance relationships between consumers and businesses.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, respond to complaints, questions and comments left on the company’s social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Web chat, what’s app bus, trip rating, emails and other similar social media platforms.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Following up with customers in case of escalations or complains corporate and individuals and Follow the actions taken until the case is handled to customers’ satisfaction.
- Communicates customer feedback to various teams—including technical and marketing departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Min 2 years of experience
- University Graduate
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative, analytical and expressive
- Proficient in MS Office
- Can work under pressure, meet deadlines, responsible, dedicated and has a team spirit, Problem solver.
- Flexibility to work on rotational shifts basis.
- Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Customer oriented
Interested? Send your resume to careers@localhost